Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

KQ Business | CPT - HKG/HAN - £1,150

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2024, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum

Kenya Airways don't have the best tack record of honouring deals but thought this was worth a post anyway.

​​Via LVI, NBO and BKK
16 May (HKG) and a scattering of days in June seem to be available.
Vietnam Airlines on the last leg to Hanoi and Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong

Google flights HKG

Google Flights HAN

Bookable via OTAs including Expedia.

Thanks!
plas, wldk, Pedersens and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 11:13 am
Original Poster

If you don't want the long flight via LVI on the B737 then you can also fly form JNB on the B787 for £1050
Pedersens and gsalem94122 like this.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 1:37 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
When have they ever not honoured a “deal”? I just assumed they were generally never even aware of their “deals” at all?
Old Apr 24, 2024, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 18wheeler_vanrekt
When have they ever not honoured a “deal”? I just assumed they were generally never even aware of their “deals” at all?
Just going by the previous KQ deals I've seen. Some people reported their tickets were 'suspended' on the ICN-CPT and the MEL-KGL deals that were posted here.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by Dog250
Just going by the previous KQ deals I've seen. Some people reported their tickets were 'suspended' on the ICN-CPT and the MEL-KGL deals that were posted here.
then why post it here??

everyone complains about Secret Flying killing mistake fares and having airlines cancel tickets but forum members do the exact same thing. hypocrites much?
Deckter likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 6:11 am

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by tarman121
then why post it here??

everyone complains about Secret Flying killing mistake fares and having airlines cancel tickets but forum members do the exact same thing. hypocrites much?
Forum members provide deals free, SF are in it for the money. Also, FT has a very limited readership compared to SF and other blogs. But I agree, the consequences of too much publicity are the same, regardless of motivation to publish.
Maestro Ramen likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 7:40 am
Formerly known as tireman77

I believe that the issue with SF is that they simply CTRL-C/CTRL-V off here and get clicks so profiting on the work of other people without paying any dues to those who have done the work.

But we are in the age of information so there is no longer a notion of keeping things secret.

Act quickly or lose out. And it won't get any easier.
Old Apr 28, 2024, 11:19 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, AA Plat, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by tarman121
then why post it here??

I thought posting fares here was the whole point of this forum....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.